The systems of control allow a complete supervision about the production in real time and whose data can be processed on a statistical level and used to establish the reliability index of the production process.
The automation interconnected to technology allows to thin the productive process, decrease the flaws of product, reduce the energetic cost and consent an optimization of human resources involved on the process.
These systems can be used on all sector and specifically in the firms adressed to an industry 4.0
It is possible to develop and adapt the automation’s processes and the controls in a lot of contest, from the production to the management, being usable on a large scale it is possible generalization some application areas for example:
- Analysis of data and study of customers need to implement solutions more efficient
- Interfacing with corporate software for fulfill the production planning
- Management of cycles and phases of processing
- Optimization of processes and cycles of production depending on the typological commodity and picking
- Control and definition colour of the packaging and illustrative sheets
- Management of the quality and tracking with barcode
- Labelling for the logistic, management of packing and shipping
- Checking of reliability of singles process and machines, monitoring the complete system with alert or error thresholds, analyzing the data received from the system
- Control of materials and energy consumption, with statistical processing
- Check of the system status and reception of updates about correct operational functioning of the machines
- Plant’s maintenance, or on inductive statistical mode based on historical data for focus the effort of maintenance on real need reducing cost, or scheduled reducing the down time of system
- Efficiency of structure and control of productivity of team and singles which work on systems or machines, through the begetting of report of diagnostic and production in real time
- Automation slight, medium or thrust of production and logistic in respect of cost for piece and of volume with limitation of human fail
- Management and check of branches located on the territory
- The fluidisation or automatization of the return process related to costumer master data through specific controls for example, expiring data, serial numbers, barcodes ect. depending on the type of activity.